Monday, April 13, 2009

Penelope's Circus!

Penelope's Circus!

Water colors, Pencil and Inks on water color paper, Strathmore, Cold Press!
June 2008

This is a piece is just finished called:

Penelope's Circus, since I'm all about the circus lately, I've kept this piece in the same theme!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Story:
Penelope has always been drawn to the magic of nature, her first pets were a friendly Blue Jay and White Dove, who could actually talk and eventually flew off to the South to create their own families, who all often visited Penelope on their journies up North.

At Seventeen, Penelope became a well known ballerina, performing at theatres and opera houses worldwide, most recently Penelope has decided to tour with the Lady Waverly Magic Ballet, where a whole show was created especially for her called: "Penelope's Circus" where Penelope gets to wear a birdcage tutu, dance and sing along with special Blue Bats wearing wizard hats and dance along side her while the show's orchestra pipes out enchanting music.

This is a must see show and I recommend attending, that is if you can get tickets!

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

7 comments:

  1. loved seeing it extra large on flickr! the bats are amazing - and the locket/portrait/cameo thingy around her neck is wonderful!

    I would love to attend this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I've been branching out into different forms of watercolors! So glad you both like!
    Magic and Joy to you both!
    xo!
    Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting you is like entering another time and place where I can loose myself in a world of wonder and enchantment!! I love it. When you have a chance please visit my blog..I've left an award for you there..RENEE AWARD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful! What a talented lady you are:)
    XXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this. i"m really excited about your blog. This very helpful for me. Hire Magician NY

    ReplyDelete